The SVS system is finer lashes with a softer feel and almost weightless that are used to create a result that looks extremely natural and is styled to enhance your natural lashes and eye shape.
The are comfortable to wear, look super-soft and fluffy, add volume and fullness whilst still looking natural. Great for longevity.
Commonly asked questions about our treatments.
Preparation – 24 Hours Before
- Thoroughly wash your eyes so they are free of makeup (eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara) and any residual oils.
- We recommend that you do not wear your contact lenses to your lash appointment.
- No Waterproof Mascara 48 Hours before.
- If you have had a spray tan, then ensure guide colour is washed off.
- Ensure you have completed your patch test.
- You will need to be able to lay on a treatment couch for up to 90 mins while your lashes are being applied.
- For 48 Hours Avoid Exposure To Water, Sweat, Steam (Saunas), Heat, Facial Services And Tanning Beds.
- Avoid Oil-Based Products On Or Near The Eyelash Extensions.
- Be Gentle With Your Lashes. Excessive Touching And Rubbing Of You Eyes Can Cause Premature Shedding Of Your Natural Lashes.
- You Should Avoid Wearing Mascara, And You Shouldn’t Need It.
- Brush Your Lashes In The Morning Using A Clean Mascara Wand.
- Avoid The Use Of An Eyelash Curlers.
- Try To Avoid Touching, Rubbing Or Disturbing Lashes Into Different Positions, E.G. When Sleeping, Cleansing The Face, Applying Moisturiser Or Cosmetics
- Maintain Extensions With Regular Infill Appointments.
Sarah is simply the best beautician in the area. I’ve been a client for years and wouldn’t use anyone else and I’m a trained beautician! She’s super talented, a perfectionist and a really lovely lady too. If you haven’t tried her for nails, tanning or lashes then you really should.Verity Britton
Fantastic gel nails, spray tan and LVL lashes from Sarah. She ensures you feel 100% comfortable and does the most amazing job. Every treatment I’ve had has been perfect. Thank you Sarah xxJane Grenander