I can offer you a complete and incredible personalised spray tanning experience in the comfort of your own home.
I only use spray tans with body friendly ingredients that are mineral oil, paraben & alcohol free.
You can have a traditional 8 hour developing tan or chose our fantastic 4hr developing tan which is perfection for if you have a last minute party to go to.
Commonly asked questions about our treatments.
Preparation – 24 Hours Before
- Full body exfoliation
- Shave/wax at least 24 hours before as this gives the pores time to close
- Do not apply deodorant perfume or cream before the tan as this can prevent absorption and even cause green staining
- Always a good idea to have fingernails and toenails painted to prevent staining
- You will be sprayed in a pop up tent which I can put up in your house wherever you like
- We will go through your consultation card and il answer any questions you may have
- You will undress in the tent down to whatever you are comfortable with or I can supply a disposable thong if you wish
- I will then apply barrier cream to fingers, toes and a few places where tan can sit or dry patches you may have that the tan could cling to
- I will the tell you how to stand in different ways while I spend around 5/10 minutes spraying you
- You will then be left with your guide colour while the tan develops
- The tan will develop between 2-8 hours depending on what tan you have so no showers before the time we have discussed
- Wear loose dark clothing while your tan develops and avoid tight clothing. (Even though the solution washes out it can still cause staining on some fabrics)
- Avoid doing anything strenuous which will cause you to sweat during development time
- Avoid touching yourself with your palms as this can cause staying on your hands
- If you do drip anything on you or rub it in anyway just leave the tan alone and it will all wash off even in the shower, please do not attempt to rub it in
- When showering was yourself up with a good lather of soap making sure to go over everywhere, if you find streaks when out of the shower then it’s normally where the tan hasn’t been removed properly so just jump back in the shower
- When drying yourself just pat dry, no rubbing with the towel
- Moisturise, Moisturise, Moisturise!
Sarah is simply the best beautician in the area. I’ve been a client for years and wouldn’t use anyone else and I’m a trained beautician! She’s super talented, a perfectionist and a really lovely lady too. If you haven’t tried her for nails, tanning or lashes then you really should.Verity Britton
Fantastic gel nails, spray tan and LVL lashes from Sarah. She ensures you feel 100% comfortable and does the most amazing job. Every treatment I’ve had has been perfect. Thank you Sarah xxJane Grenander